Mt Shuksan

In and Out of Consciousness, an invitation to peace. Anyone aware of the desire for self realization, interested in Advaita, non dualism, Hooponopono, opening the heart, anyone who wants to share with us is welcome here. You are the giver and the gift, at once.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Blessing Place

My breath, my blood, my spirit blent with One
Whilst daybreak woke to brilliant beck'ning sun
Still left my Home, the place where blessings live.

With haste my reckless intellect far-gone;
Without a backward glance I took my leave
And turned breath, blood, and spirit from the One.

I scorned the Hand that lifted to revive,
Set my cold heart as if it were a stone
Yet longed for Holy ground where blessings live.

I fin'lly lost each war I thought I'd won.
My heart lie broken, weary and bereaved
With breathless pose, blood spent, and spirit gone.

At last I'd fallen ready to receive
That Grace as bright as on the day I'd flown--
And viewed, with hope the place where blessings live.

When mortal men declare this journey done
Consider not that I was deign to give
My breath, my blood, my spirit bent toward One:
Memorial to this place where blessings live.

--Pamela Dawn

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Passionvine said...

Something in this is speaking to where I am now.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Passionvine said...

Re-reading your poems, Pamela, you are quite a poet, I love love your poetry..it is powerful, very powerful, very beautiful, feeling so incredible. You, my dear friend will go down in history.

I would love to try my hand at some structured poetry, Any suggestions? ( since I am usually only good at prose)
I am so invited by your poems....
I cannot wait to really meet you! Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>