Mt Shuksan

In and Out of Consciousness, an invitation to peace. Anyone aware of the desire for self realization, interested in Advaita, non dualism, Hooponopono, opening the heart, anyone who wants to share with us is welcome here. You are the giver and the gift, at once.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

First Attempt

There once was a young man named Grover
Who craved to find a four leaf clover.
He searched high and low,
Above and below;

Wised up, gathered sage for his lover.


Here's a second version I also posted on our local political activist blog, Keep Leucadia Funky, at leucadia.blogspot.com. Traditionally limericks are humorous, slightly ribald, so I'm still thinking along those lines. Happy St. Patrick's Day, friends!~~~~~~~~~~~~

There once was a scared man named Grover
Who sought to find a four leaf clover;
He searched high and low,
Above and below;
Wised up, grew sage, will not roll over.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Passionvine said...

Oh, Grover, what a sweetheart...

How do you make your font colored Lynn?
A few days ago, our headings were purple, I loved it, what happened?
was it magic?
smiling
Maybe oneday I will meet a very fine Grover, who lets go of his desire for a clover.....smile

Any feedback on the links ? The buttons are set up to add more, as are the links in the template.
I added links for writing purposes, and some just art links....

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger lynn said...

Well, I've accidentally mucked things up, I'm afraid. Oh, I was experimenting, Sherry, and I switched out templates, trying to change things up a bit, because I can't seem to change the color of the subject lines of the posts.

When doing a new post, just go to the tool bar line, where it says Font, then size, defaults to Normal Size; going to the right you see a big T, which means text, click on the T, then select a color, after you have first blocked your text, below the tool bar, guess where, in the text box.

I apologize, because I seem to have lost some "embellishments, by changing the template. I won't do this again, promise.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Passionvine said...

I am afraid I don't have that on my computer, have a mac, so I guess we don't have those options available.
Yeah, when you change templates, you loose everything lol, I have been there , done that.... Best to back your template up in word first, or save all links to word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>